Joe McManus (FCIArb) was invited to attend and present at the XII Dublin Forum on International Dispute Resolution with The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) in Dublin, Ireland this June. The Forum will be attended by members actively engaged in international dispute resolution.
Discussion topics will include:
- Investor State Dispute Resolution and Opinion 01/2017 and the future of EU
- The revision of the ICSID Rules
- Update on UNCITRAL Working Group II (Dispute Settlement)
- The Prague Rules
- The experience of construction adjudication in established jurisdictions and its extension to new jurisdictions
- Institutional, regional and country updates